This page contains links to valuable information for authors contributing to the conference.
- Important Dates:
- May 9 - Extended paper submission deadline
- June 27 - Notification of acceptance
- July 1 - Registration starts
- July 20 - Final camera-ready paper due
- Sept. 26-28 - Conference
- Call for Papers:
The call for papers contains the submission categories and all important dates and deadlines for submitting a paper.
- Paper Submission Guidelines and Online Paper Submission:
Contains general instructions for preparing and submitting your manuscript online.
- Final Paper Submission Guidelines (accepted papers):
Contains general instructions for preparing your camera-ready paper, file format requirements, IEEE Copyright Form, and paper templates.
- Presentation Guidelines:
Instructions on how to prepare your presentation for the conference, and other important information for presenters of papers and posters.